*NOTE: This budget is for shopping/food/gas only, or expense that I can control fully. I’m not including fixed expenses (rent, utilities, medical bills) because they’re fixed and honestly pretty boring to talk about. My TOTAL spending is not reflected in this budget *
1. Gas and Fuel
- Sephora (F&F): Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Mauve Shimmer & MUFE Full Cover Concealer in 006 – $44.57
- Clarisonic Mia – $104.30
- Gap 00R Jean Leggings and White oversized button down in S Petite – $61.93
- Forever 21 lace top – $21.63
- H&M off the shoulder sweater (worn here and here) & off the shoulder sweatshirt – $66.60
4. Shoes and Accessories
- ASOS Rings (YSL-ish ring and moulded ring) – $23.59
- House of Harlow 1960 Necklace (worn here)- $69.95
- H&M fur collar (worn here) and circle scarf (worn here)- $41.23
Ehhhh I went overboard with the shopping… thanks to Pam‘s INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH H&M enabling and the crazy Gap 40% off sale and the well-deserved hype surrounding the Gap Legging Jeans (as shown here by PAG!).
Well in recent news I’m putting in an offer for a townhouse today. Wish me luck! The cost of this place plus my already brewing decor plans is going to be a lot of $$$ so I’d better focus on that instead of clothes/shoes/makeup. Heaven help me.
Next months plans?
- Save up for decor and moving expenses if I actually get the townhouse
- SEW some more and add more things to the shop… any extra income helps