Loehmann’s regularly sends me emails (maybe a little bit TOO much actually) and I tend to delete them as soon as I see them. But… I got an email yesterday about their clearance blowout sale starting today.
The last time I went to their clearance blowout sale I scored a Dolce and Gabanna leopard corset tank for $10. Yes, $10!!! It was an insane deal, so I wanted to see if I could find another great deal today.
I ended up buying 6 items. All of them have the color BLACK! No surprise here. And most of the clothing has sequins. I do love me a sequined anything.
- French Connection Mesh Starlight top – $15
- Loefler Randall Silk Epaulet Top – $20
- Max Studio Black Sequin Tank – $10 (couldn’t find a photo, but it’s a black racerback with matte black sequins)
- Romeo and Juliet Couture Sequin Blazer – $15
- Converse Eyelets Laceup Sneakers in Black- $15
- Steve Madden Rusttik Suede Boots – $30
My February clothing and shoe budget has been thrown out the window. And I was doing so well too. Not.
So that’s 6 items for $99 without tax.
Unfortunately my SO thinks the $20 Loeffler Randall silk epaulet top looks like a referee jersey. (UGH. When I tried it on it reminded me of Gwen Stefani’s L.A.M.B. label, so I thought it was okay. Sigh.) So I’ll be returning that one… it’s too bad too. I love the silk. And the original price is $225!!!
5 items for $79 then. Not bad.