I love buying pretty shiny things just like the next girl, but I don’t want to go broke in the process.
Being frugal doesn’t mean being cheap. Being frugal means focusing on what you really want and mercilessly cutting out what you don’t. What is given up means little compared to what you strive for.
Every month I’m documenting how much I’m spending and what I’m spending it on. Try it sometime… it’s a real eye opener!
My Favorite Things
- Makeup (especially Asian brands; I’m NC20)
- Art and Design
- Interior Design
- Cooking (especially Japanese)
- Personal finance
- L’Oreal Waterproof Voluminous Mascara
- Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Plus Mascara
- MUFE Duo Mat in 201
- Kanebo Sensai Liquid Foundation (for special occasions)
- Maquillage Treatment Lasting Compact UV foundation in O20
- Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer in 06
- Skin79 The Oriental BB Cream
- Canmake Cheek Gradation Blush in 01
- KATE Glamtrick Eyeshadow (BR-1)
- K-Palette 24 Hr Real Lasting Liquid Liner
- ModelCo Sunless Tan in a Can (for summer legs)
What’s with the blog name?
Well I was an anonymous blogger at first…Elle is part of my first name (full name is Janelle) and I’m interested in a lot of random “ish.” Thus, “elle and ish.”
FTC / Disclaimer: Any reviews on this site are 100% my own personal opinion. Please keep in mind that what may work for me, may not necessarily work for you.