*NOTE: This budget is for shopping/food/gas only, or expense that I can control fully. I’m not including fixed expenses (mortgage, utilities, medical bills) because they’re fixed and honestly pretty boring to talk about. My TOTAL spending is not reflected in this budget. “Food & Dining” = Eating Out + Groceries *
1. Food & Dining
3. Gas & Fuel
4. Toiletries & Cosmetics
- 2 pairs of Ardel Demi Wispies, 1 OPI Nail Envy Strengthener, 3 Hempz Sandalwood & Apple scrub, 1 Hempz lip gloss for only $7.15 from Peninsula Beauty! (I got $50 in credit from American Express on Small Business Saturday!)
- OPI The Living Daylights - $3.12 after using $5 an Amazon giftcard I got from Swagbucks (referral)
- Costco cosmetic brush set – $28
- Chanel Notorious contour – $48
- 3 Island girl polishes, Vegas – $6.46
- 2 Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Eye cream travel size, Ebay – $33.99
5. Shoes & Accessories
- Skull bracelet, Ebay – $5.98
- Stud stretch bracelets (gold & silver), Ebay – $1.69
- Skull bracelet, Ebay – $1.94
- Forever 21 necklace (As seen on Julie) – $13.87
- Zara Studded clutch (instagram) – $38.81
- Sanuk flip flops – $36.75
I spent a lot of money on toiletries this month… The Chanel contour powder really put me over the edge and I needed a new eye cream for Justin and I. I indulged in Vegas (at Zara and while eating out!) after I decided gambling wasn’t for me. I hate losing money! And Black Friday? I didn’t buy much… I got some early Christmas gifts from Brandy Melville (see my haul on instagram) and a new computer from Costco but that’s about it. The entire store was 30% off and the line was an HOUR long. I did try to buy from Brandy Melville online on Cyber Monday but the website wasn’t working and I had to give up. UGH.
Next months plans?
- Mom has moved back home and now I’m cooking regularly again!
- That reminds me.. I still need to buy a new fridge.
- I don’t have any major plans for December… is anyone going after Christmas shopping?
- My Christmas tree is already up and I added a few holiday touches around the house… I love this time of year.