*NOTE: This budget is for shopping/food/gas only, or expense that I can control fully. I’m not including fixed expenses (mortgage, utilities, medical bills) because they’re fixed and honestly pretty boring to talk about. My TOTAL spending is not reflected in this budget. “Food & Dining” = Eating Out + Groceries *
1. Food & Dining (this category is eating out PLUS groceries together)
We’re drinking a at least 1 green veggie smoothie every day now so we’re constantly buying produce. We stocked up at Fresh and Easy, Trader Joe’s, and Costco this month.
- Forever 21 haul - $45.35
- Urban Outfitters studded sweatshirt, pleated faux leather skirt & a geometric top – $32.58
- A long sleeved, light weight workout top for mosquito coverage at night in Fiji, from TJMaxx – $18.48
- Brandy Melville Eve Silk shorts from Ebay (and NEW with tags! yay) – $7.75
- Brandy Melville Monet top from Ebay – $24
- Brandy Melville LA Bones top from Ebay – $19.99
4. Shoes & Accessories
- Vintage Chanel purse circa 1997, Ebay (and I got it authenticated just in case, phew.) – $1,534.09
GUESS what item tipped the scale from bad to worse! lol.
Next months plans:
- We cleaned up the garage and we’re getting ready to empty out the kitchen for the kitchen reno while we are gone on vacation
- We’re leaving on Saturday!!!! omgomgomg!
- HAH last month I hoped that I wouldn’t go crazy with pre-vacation spending…..and that definitely happened. Oh well.
- Aside from Fiji/NZ/Sydney I’m going to Michelle Phan’s Generation Beauty Event! I recently got a free invite and luckily I was able to bring Serena along with me…. GIRLS WEEKEND VACAYYY!!! So excited for that as well! May is going to be AWESOME.