*NOTE: This budget is for shopping/food/gas only, or expense that I can control fully. I’m not including fixed expenses (mortgage, utilities, medical bills) because they’re fixed and honestly pretty boring to talk about. My TOTAL spending is not reflected in this budget. “Food & Dining” = Eating Out + Groceries *
1. Food & Dining
2. Gas and Fuel
3. Shoes & Accessories
- Reef Sandals (my Havaianas broke while hiking) - $25.13
- Armor ring from Hawaii boutique – $14.65 (similar from ASOS)
- Minoux bar necklace – $49
4. Home Decor
- Metal bucket for potting soil – $5.99
- Another payment towards Nate Berkus rose gold HSN lamps (twitpic here) (I spread out the payments over a few months) – $87.46
Not too bad. I received some gift money in cash before I left for Oahu and I used ALL of it for cash-only expenses and food. Whoops. I’ll have to save up for my next Hawaii trip to Kawaii in January. Yup. I’m going again This time, to Kauai!
Next months plans?
- Save money! I upped my emergency fund savings for my past 2 paychecks.
- I won’t be getting out much due to my heinous 9:30AM to 8:30PM work schedule for the next couple months. Sigh. Cooking will be tough to squeeze in but I will try.