*NOTE: This budget is for shopping/food/gas only, or expense that I can control fully. I’m not including fixed expenses (, utilities, medical bills) because they’re fixed and honestly pretty boring to talk about. My TOTAL spending is not reflected in this budget. “Food & Dining” = Eating Out + Groceries *
1. and Accessories
- Puma Running shoes from MyHabit – $17
- Steve Madden Bevv platform black suede heels from Loehmanns – $37.66 (blogged here)
- 2 Hollister belts - $7.46 (blogged here)
2. Gas and Fuel
Happily I’m very much in the black! I’ve hit a few bumps in the road lately in terms of emergency spending… I had to have some car work done and my breaker box was having problems but the car work has now been paid through and the breaker box has magically fixed itself! (I was expecting a $800 or so fee to fix it but I’ve had no problems whatsoever since Thursday!) I also received a $200 adjustment in property taxes which went straight to emergency savings. I did get some shopping done but thankfully I did it without breaking the bank.
I just got home from a water park with Justin and next Sunday will be my 26th birthday. Late twenties, here I come!!! AHH!
Next months plans?
- I’m turning 26!
- Continue to cook more
- Once fall fashion floods the mall I hope I don’t go crazy… fall is my favorite season to dress for!
- Buy summer clearance items (goggles, snorkeling gear) in prep for our Hawaii trip in October