*NOTE: This budget is for shopping/food/gas only, or expense that I can control fully. I’m not including fixed expenses (, utilities, medical bills) because they’re fixed and honestly pretty boring to talk about. My TOTAL spending is not reflected in this budget *
- Revlon Nailpolishes + Essie French Affair – $3.33 (after ECB)
- Dolly Wink lower lashes & Koji eyelashes from Mitsuwa – $17
- MASH Konad plates – $17
- Neutrogena Cream Face Wash, Redness Soothing (backups) – $14.59
- Makeup coupons from Ebay – $1.95
- Makeup coupons from Ebay – $2.09
- Integrate Lipstick from Ebay – $18.98
- 3 Voluminous Mascaras from CVS (backups) – $1.95
- Konad polishes in Gold & Silver from Ebay – $0.21 (after Ebay groupon credit)
- Gap legging jeans (00 black) – $27.30
- White shorts + leopard dress from Together – $37.12
- 2 pairs of lace shorts from Go Jane – $59.23
- Walmart Normal Kamalli Batwing Cardi – $9.71
Yay I’ve been busy spending time with Buddy and the BF as well as doing my nails all the time. I’m trying to stay away from the malls as much as I can >__<
Next months plans?
- I just bought a succulent container gardening book so hopefully I can do more research and add a few more plants to my outdoor space!
- I WAS planning on buying this necklace from Minoux Jewelry but I didn’t. And I only bought a vintage belt for less than $3 this month but I think I can wait to buy the necklace eventually. I’m not in any rush and I’m very happy I stayed true to last months plans!
- Bad thing is, though, I did spend money on hotel + flight for Hawaii in October so I’ll still have to keep this up and save money to offset it. I guess I’ll just say I’m using my tax refund for the bulk of this trip!